Your access to either the Investor Centre website, including the ‘easy update’ functionality and access to securityholder details via a Personalised URL, or the Investor Centre (AU) App or both (Investor Centre) is subject to the terms and conditions set out below, as well as the notices, disclaimers and other terms and conditions contained on Investor Centre (together, the terms and conditions). By using Investor Centre, you agree to be subject to these terms and conditions. Any subsequent use of Investor Centre by you will also be subject to these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited (ABN 48 078 279 277) (Computershare) may, in its sole discretion, amend these terms and conditions at any time to, among other things:
comply with any change or anticipated change in law, guidance or general business practice or to reflect a decision of a court, ombudsman or regulator;
comply with any requirements of any issuer of securities for whom Computershare acts as share registrar (Issuer) or those of a third party service provider;
reflect a change in our systems or procedures, including for security reasons or to capture new features incorporated into Investor Centre itself; or
clarify the terms and conditions.
Computershare will notify you of any such changes by publishing the amended terms and conditions on Investor Centre, and the terms and conditions will be available for review on Investor Centre, subject to its availability. Changes will be effective immediately once published. You can cease using Investor Centre at any time.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE LEGALLY BINDING. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
About Investor Centre
Investor Centre allows you to view and update certain details of your securityholdings where the register of holders is maintained by Computershare and the Issuer of those securities has permitted holders to use Investor Centre in this manner. Accordingly, you may not be able to view or update information through Investor Centre in respect of all your securityholdings.
You will be permitted ‘view only’ access of a single securityholding by providing the Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) and applicable postcode for that holding.
If you access a Personalised URL emailed to you by Computershare you will be permitted ‘view only’ access of a single securityholding by providing the applicable postcode or country of residence for that holding.
For ease, and subject to any specific Issuer requirements, you will also be able to create a portfolio of all your securityholdings in respect of which Computershare acts as share registrar. To view more than one holding in your portfolio, update the details of any securityholding or perform any transaction in respect of a securityholding, for security reasons, you will need to register as a user of Investor Centre (registered user) by providing a user name, a password, the answers to three security questions, a personal site seal and an email address.
When you register with Investor Centre you will first be asked to enter the SRN or HIN and postcode for one of your securityholdings. The address of that holding will then be used as the mailing address for administrative purposes associated with Investor Centre (for example, to mail any access code or other information to you regarding Investor Centre). Your registered mailing address for each securityholding will still be used for any Issuer related communications to be sent by post.
For security reasons, high value securityholdings will be required to enter an access code, which will be sent by mail to your Investor Centre nominated address. Until the access code is entered, you will be granted restricted access to Investor Centre in respect of that securityholding.
Once you are a registered user, for each securityholding you include in your portfolio, you will be able to provide or modify:
your tax file number;
subject to any restrictions that may apply in relation to a particular Issuer (for example, where the Issuer only provides for payments to be credited to an account with an Australian financial institution), the bank, credit union or building society account into which dividend or distribution payments are to be paid for that holding;
your address for a securityholding that is on the Issuer sponsored sub-register (as any change of address for a securityholding which is sponsored by a CHESS Participant, for example, a stockbroker, must be notified to the participant directly);
how you want to receive communications from the Issuer, including whether you wish to receive a copy of the Issuer’s annual report electronically or in hard copy posted to your registered address; and
whether you wish to participate in an Issuer’s dividend reinvestment plan where the Issuer offers such a plan and has agreed with Computershare that instructions regarding that plan can be received through Investor Centre.
Computershare has taken, and will continue to take, reasonable care in publishing information through, and in recording changes made by you in, Investor Centre, but does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete. In particular, Computershare is not responsible for:
the accuracy of the closing balance shown for a securityholding as there may be, for example, transactions being processed which are not yet reflected or a time delay between a transaction being effected and the information on Investor Centre being updated;
the accuracy of information provided by third parties;
the verification or updating of any information which has been provided by you;
your failure to maintain or update the software on your computer or other device; and
any charges you may incur from your internet service provider or network service provider for downloading, updating and using Investor Centre.
It is your sole responsibility to review the information supplied to ensure it is accurate and complete.
To the extent permitted by law, Computershare and its directors, officers and employees are not responsible for the result of any actions taken, or omissions made, on the basis of information provided or purported to be provided by you, or for any error in, or omission from, that information.
To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on Computershare are excluded under these terms and conditions. If a supply under these terms and conditions is a supply of goods or services to a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law, nothing contained in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law (non-excludable obligations), provided that, to the extent that the Australian Consumer Law permits Computershare to limit its liability, then Computershare's liability is limited to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
Except in relation to non-excludable obligations, Computershare and each of its directors, officers and employees expressly exclude all liability (including liability in negligence) to any person (whether a reader of these terms and conditions or not) for any loss or damage incurred by that person in connection with an act or omission by that or another person arising out of or in reliance (whether wholly or in part) on any use of, or inability to use, the information and facilities made available through Investor Centre, including liability for loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete provision or recording of information, except to the extent that any such loss or damage arose as a result of fraud or wilful default on the part of Computershare, its directors, officers or employees.Market data and other information displayed on Investor Centre
With respect to any market data or other information that Computershare or any third party service provider displays on Investor Centre:
such data is indicative only and intended for general guidance;
to the extent permitted by law, neither Computershare, the market data or other information providers, their affiliates nor any third-party licensor will have any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information available through Investor Centre, or for any delays, interruptions or omissions in the information provided and will not be responsible for any lost profits, indirect, special or consequential damages incurred by any person in connection with their use of information obtained from Investor Centre;
Computershare, the market data or other information providers, their affiliates or third-party licensors have exclusive proprietary rights in the data, information and software used in Investor Centre;
you will not use or permit anyone to use Investor Centre or the information provided through it for any improper, unlawful or unauthorized purpose;
you are not authorized or permitted to furnish such information or software to any person or firm for reuse or retransmission without prior written approval of the source of such information or software;
use of any information obtained from Investor Centre is solely for your personal use; and
prior to executing a security trade based on the market data or other information appearing on Investor Centre, you are advised to consult with your broker or other financial representative to verify any pricing.
All intellectual property on Investor Centre, including the text, graphics, trademarks, logos and copyright works, is owned by Computershare, our related or associated companies or our content suppliers or licensors.
You may access, view, reproduce, download and print content on Investor Centre for the purpose of receiving services from Computershare, including viewing and updating details of your securityholdings, and for your personal use. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any other distribution, copying, reproduction, reselling, publishing, transmitting or storage of the content on Investor Centre is prohibited without the express prior written consent of Computershare.
Personal information is collected through Investor Centre. Such information may include your name, address, e-mail address, tax file number and bank account details.
As a registered user of Investor Centre, if an Issuer has opted to make its communications available electronically, you will be able to nominate whether you want to receive any or all of an Issuer’s communications in that format, including an Issuer’s annual report, dividend advices and newsletters. Where you do elect to receive some or all of an Issuer’s communications electronically, you acknowledge and agree that the following terms and conditions will apply.
1. If you request via Investor Centre that an Issuer send its notice of meeting and/or annual report to you electronically, you are requesting that the Issuer notify you by email containing a URL that the notice of meeting and/or annual report is available. You will then be able to click on the URL to access the electronic version of the document, and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to access and read the information provided.
2. If you request via Investor Centre that an Issuer send statements to you electronically, you acknowledge and agree that each of the following statements will be sent to you electronically (and not mailed to you in paper form):
o any statement that is required by the ASX Listing Rules or the ASX Settlement Operating Rules to be given to you in relation to movements in your securityholding;
o if a dividend or distribution payment is directly credited to a bank, credit union or building society account, the statement detailing the amount paid and any other required information; and
o if you elect to participate in any dividend or distribution reinvestment plan offered by an Issuer, any statement sent to you required by the rules of that plan.
3. You are responsible for reviewing the system requirements and maintaining your computer or mobile operating system (or both) and ensuring you can continue to receive electronic communications from the Issuer and Computershare in the manner elected by you.
4. Computershare and any Issuer in respect of which you have elected to receive electronic communications will be deemed to have fulfilled their communication obligations for items you have nominated to receive electronically by transmitting the communication (including email notifications with an URL to the available materials) to the email address provided to Computershare or the Issuer by you for that purpose.Warranties, confirmations and undertakings
In accepting these terms and conditions, and in using Investor Centre, you will be deemed to have given the following warranties, confirmations and undertakings.
1. When you use Investor Centre in respect of a securityholding, you warrant that you are either the securityholder or that you are duly authorised to act on their behalf in using, and in performing any action or transaction on, Investor Centre. You indemnify Computershare from all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal expenses) which Computershare may suffer or incur by reason of a breach of the above warranty given by you.
2. When you use Investor Centre in respect of a securityholding that is in joint names, you warrant that you are:
o one of the named joint holders and that you have obtained the consent of all the other joint holders to act on their behalf in respect of the securityholding in using, and in performing any action or transaction on, Investor Centre; or
o not one of the named joint holders, but you have been authorised by all of the joint holders to act on their behalf in respect of the securityholding in using, and in performing any action or transaction on, Investor Centre.
You indemnify Computershare from all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal expenses) which Computershare may suffer or incur by reason of a breach of the above warranty given by you.
3. When you use Investor Centre in respect of a securityholding that is in the name of a company, you warrant that you have been duly authorised by the directors of that company to act on its behalf in using, and in performing any action or transaction on, Investor Centre and you indemnify Computershare from all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal expenses) which Computershare may suffer or incur by reason of a breach of the above warranty given by you.
4. If you use Investor Centre to give an instruction regarding a dividend reinvestment plan operated by an Issuer you confirm and warrant to Computershare that the instruction is a valid and proper instruction from you.
5. You are responsible for:
locking your computer or other device when not in use and take all other reasonable steps necessary to stop unauthorised use of Investor Centre on the your computer or other device;
notifying Computershare immediately if your computer or other device is lost or stolen;
ensuring that you have adequate security and operating arrangements, including anti-virus arrangements and installing any updates, on your computer or other device;
ensuring that you do not act fraudulently or maliciously in relation to Investor Centre.
6. You are solely responsible for the use you choose to make of the information on Investor Centre. Further, to the extent permitted by law, you accept liability for all losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the Investor Centre.
7. You acknowledge that Investor Centre may be unavailable at any time without notice, but Computershare will use its best endeavours to provide you with reasonable notice of any scheduled maintenance of, or upgrade to, Investor Centre.
8. You acknowledge that nothing contained in Investor Centre constitutes financial advice. It is recommended that you seek the advice of your broker, or financial, legal and/or accounting adviser before making any investment decisions.
9. You have read and understood these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.Interpretation, Validity and Governing Law
Headings are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation.
The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is not legally enforceable, the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid and enforceable.These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Victoria, Australia. You agree that, in the event of a dispute, the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of that dispute.